Weekly meetings - Finding the right time

Hi,

One thing I would like to organize for this cycle, is a weekly meeting on IRC, to discuss topics more easily and to take decisions when it's needed.
I think we have enough topics to start on a weekly base, but we can do it less often in the future, if it's not necessary.

Finding a time for this is ... not very easy :) I don't want to do it during the week-end, to be all able to have a week-end far from IT and Internet connection :)

I also don't think we should change the time for every meetings, because it's the best solution to forget the meeting. But, we can change it after some time (like 3 months).

I propose to begin with this schedule : Wednesday, 7:00 PM UTC, starting on the 23th.

It'll not be necessary to attempt all the meetings. You can attempt when you have subjects to discuss, but you can also adding a subject to the schedule, so people can discuss it even if you can't be online at this time.

Let me know what you think about this.