Re: Weekly meetings - Finding the right time

> I propose to begin with this schedule : Wednesday, 7:00 PM UTC, starting
> on the 23th.

If that's 7:00pm GMT time, it means it's 11:00pm my time. My time is +4
GMT. If that's the case, I'm ok with that. I don't care about the day, all
are the same to me, just the time what is important.

Thanks!

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 11:43 AM, Julien Lavergne <gilir@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> One thing I would like to organize for this cycle, is a weekly meeting on
> IRC, to discuss topics more easily and to take decisions when it's needed.
> I think we have enough topics to start on a weekly base, but we can do it
> less often in the future, if it's not necessary.
>
> Finding a time for this is ... not very easy :) I don't want to do it
> during the week-end, to be all able to have a week-end far from IT and
> Internet connection :)
>
> I also don't think we should change the time for every meetings, because
> it's the best solution to forget the meeting. But, we can change it after
> some time (like 3 months).
>
> I propose to begin with this schedule : Wednesday, 7:00 PM UTC, starting
> on the 23th.
>
> It'll not be necessary to attempt all the meetings. You can attempt when
> you have subjects to discuss, but you can also adding a subject to the
> schedule, so people can discuss it even if you can't be online at this time.
>
> Let me know what you think about this.
>
> Regards,
> Julien Lavergne

Best Regards,

*amjjawad*
Lubuntu One Stop Thread (Mega
Thread)<http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1844755>
My Wiki Page <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad> | My
Launchpad<https://launchpad.net/%7Eamjjawad> |
My Ubuntu Forum Profile <http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=941822>

*My Actions Speak Louder Than My Words ||** ** I walk by faith, not by
sight **|| Imagination is more important than Knowledge || **Keep It Simple
and Short*