Re: Fw: Dropping i386 non-PAE as a supported kernel flavour in Precise Pangolin

If I understand right, this will only affect those on said machines IF they have ~4GB RAM. Which is unlikely, considering they have Pentium IIs.

But I agree, we should keep the old kernels for a bit longer. But then we throw a dilemma, where we don't get new kernels. Unless you want a kernel developer for Lubuntu.