Re: [lubuntu-desktop] wifi problem

If you have wifi based on intel (using iwlagn module) disable N mode:
modprobe -r iwlagn
touch /etc/modprobe.d/options.conf
echo "options iwlagn 11n_disable=1" >> /etc/modprobe.d/options.conf
modprobe iwlagn

W dniu 21.11.2011 19:41, g. duteil pisze:
Hello,

I'm testing lumbutu 11.10. I have a Acer 5315

But in the startup my wifi card take down

the ethernet cable works well

I haven't no wifi with my portable

But in ubuntu 11.10 it's works very well.

i have decidedto try in virtualbox for testing

Can anyone have the same problem

Could you explain me.

What is tuhe command magic in command line or graphical interface method?

thanks in advance

ps: i'm poor frenchies could you excuse me for my bad english