Re: Strange behavior with Chromium

Probably "me too" messages are not usually welcome, but it might help
to know that I have precisely this behaviour. (Toshiba Satellite A100
1.40Ghz CeleronM, 1Gb RAM). This is what I would call my "normal"
Chromium behaviour, although at times, unexpectedly, it works sharpish
and snappy with Gmail. Generally, though, I find myself with

I just checked now -- and it's behaving. But I have learned not to
expect that the *next* time I fire up Gmail in Chromium!

FWIW.

David.

--
David Reimer [[djreimer|dajare]]