libappmenu interferes with pcmanfm/libfm.

I'm not sure how it happens. While debugging some weird memory leaks of
libfm, I found that it's caused by ubuntu menu proxy.
Ubuntu app menu stuff injects a module into gtk so every gtk app will loads
it. Then, it tries to export application menus via dbus.
The implementation, however, has some unknown problems causing unnecessary
references of objects inside our programs and this causes unresolved memory
leaks.
Doing export UBUNTU_MENUPROXY="" to turn off ubuntu menu proxy fixes all
the problems.
I'd suggest adding export UBUNTU_MENUPROXY="" in startlubuntu script since
we don't need that and don't want the bugs brought by it.
Further investigation is needed to see why it cause problems, but I don't
have the time to do it.
A test case is the demo program libfm-demo provided by libfm package. When
menu proxy is active, libfm-demo never terminates and hangs on exit.
Please turn menu proxy off for Lubuntu. Thanks.

Follow ups