Re: Sun/Oracle Java

On 5 December 2011 15:11, Benny Hult <hultbe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> FAQ is still targeted for IRC users.
> People come and asks for the same question time after time. That's why
> I created it. But if you feel there's no point in it, I wish you will
> completely remove it from the wiki area, as you
> mailing-list besserwissers seems to have a better solution for this.

Benny,

I'm sorry for the confusion here, I think the FAQ is great. The only
thing is I think it should be for Lubuntu specific issues. Other
issues already have pages set up for them so maybe include them but
just as a link? People might be getting the wrong idea here though,
the issue wasn't that it existed, but when it was basically a rewrite
of something that already existed maybe a link would be better for
that topic. That being said a lot of things on that page are Lubuntu
specific (getting things to start on login, etc) and therefore that is
the perfect spot for them.

Jared Norris JP(Qual) BBehSc(Psych)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris