Re: Sun/Oracle Java

 Hi Benny,

> FAQ is still targeted for IRC users.
> People come and asks for the same question time after time. That's why
> I created it. But if you feel there's no point in it, I wish you will
> completely remove it from the wiki area, as you
> mailing-list besserwissers seems to have a better solution for this.

 I believe FAQs reduce our works in explaing the simple issues often and I
support in maintaining a FAQ page in our site. If people has some time to
write tutorials ( Provided in wiki.ubuntu.com or lubuntu.net and not
blogs), then we can have a tutorials column too.

Gilir,

We should nominate a person for maintaining the FAQ pages. If Benny or
Yorvyk has time, we can put them in(I know Jered has no time to look in to
this). I am adding this as an item in the agenda for the next meeting.

 --
 Mohi
My Site <http://techspear.com/>