Users' Threads - Help Needed

Hi Everyone,

Feel like I haven't sent anything in ages :)

I have noticed some threads that need some attention. Recurring issues with
no REAL fix. Not to expect much from my side as some of these issues are
not a real problem for me. However, these issues might be a real problem
for others.

I'll post the threads and hope someone has a real solution or at least a
final answer to these and ... as always ... your support is highly
appreciated and thanks in advance :)

*Window Position:* http://forum.lxde.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=31200
I do have the same issue by the way - Lubuntu 11.10 from a normal
installation - 32 bit.

*

Issues with lxdm in Lubuntu:*
http://forum.lxde.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=31470

*Downloading LXDE:* http://forum.lxde.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=31467
Please note that I'll handle this case but I'm just reporting that so LXDE
Team will look at this issue on LXDE website.

*Disable middle click tab close in LXTerminal: *
http://forum.lxde.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=31247

That's all for now but I might need more help soon with more threads.
I'm having some personal issues over here and I'm having hard time ... it's
really hard to help others and solving your own problems but I'm enjoying
something at least (which is kind of a relief) and I do hope I can go back
to my activities. I miss the mailing list :P

Thanks!

--
Best Regards,

*amjjawad*
Lubuntu One Stop Thread (Mega
Thread)<http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1844755>
My Wiki Page <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad> | My
Launchpad<https://launchpad.net/%7Eamjjawad> |
My Ubuntu Forum Profile <http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=941822>

*My Actions Speak Louder Than My Words ||** ** I walk by faith, not by
sight **|| Imagination is more important than Knowledge || **Keep It Simple
and Short*

Follow ups