Re: Users' Threads - Help Needed

Hello amjjawad and everybody!

I THINK that some of those problems is better if they report at
Launchpad, and not at the forum.

Taking advantage of this email, I will comment on a "problem" at
LxLauncher. It is the unchangeable "blue wallpaper" that I believe
that everybody knows about. But I think I am the only one who uses the
LxLauncher and everybody have more important things to do at the
LXDE/Lubuntu project.

I don't have the knowledge to fix that, so I'm translating what needs
to be translated (LSC, for example) and waiting the day that someone
will have the time to change what needs to be changed at LxLauncher.
=]

att,
Gabriel Salles