Re: unity-greeter crashes Precise Alpha/dailies

On Mon, 12 Dec 2011 23:03:28 -0800
∅ <maps.backward@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I put out a bug on this issue but haven't heard a peep. Not sure if
> there is a similar issue with Ubuntu which may be why it's not getting
> any attention. Anyone out there testing that can confirm?
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity-greeter/+bug/899742

Confirmed.
I've was looking through Synaptic to see what unity-greeter is and noticed there are quite a few unity bits and pieces installed.  There appears to be about a dozen of them with unity in the package name.  I would imagine this is just a dependency/recommends issue.

--
Yorvyk