Re: removing Chromium.

Immediately I notice some very strange things being removed:

virtual-box
vlc

Worst of all:

tcpd

This is why I don't use aptitude. I'm sure there is some sort of setting telling it to do what it is doing but this is indicitive of my experience with aptitude. It's got a user friendly interface but is not necessarily user friendly.

wxl/walter