Re: removing Chromium.

Aptitude will remove the package and ALL dependencies that are not being
used as well which is where i think all the extra stuff is coming from. Now
im limited in my verse with aptitude so i cannot specify why its grabbing
at vlc as such but this is what i see it doing which is why it pulls so
many more packages. Apt-get autoremove usually gives the same. (IIRC)