PCManFM - Quick Questions

Hi everyone,

1- How to run PCManFM from Terminal in order to find out what is going on
in case there is a strange behavior? typing "pcmanfm" will result to Run
PCManFM and you get the yourname@machine-name:~$ again so you don't really
see anything in the terminal (LXTerminal).

2- How to replace PCManFM with another File Manager?

3- What exactly are the functions/features that PCManFM offers? what it can
NOT offer?

4- What is the BEST way to report a bug for PCManFM? any
unusual behavior could be a bug, right?

5- Any plugins or extra stuff that one can add to PCManFM?

Thanks!

--
Best Regards,

*amjjawad*
Lubuntu One Stop Thread (Mega
Thread)<http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1844755>
My Wiki Page <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad> | My
Launchpad<https://launchpad.net/%7Eamjjawad> |
My Ubuntu Forum Profile <http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=941822>

*My Actions Speak Louder Than My Words ||** ** I walk by faith, not by
sight **|| Imagination is more important than Knowledge || **Keep It Simple
and Short*