IRC person

Hi gang,

As noted at the last meeting, it is the desire of Julien to have the teams
back working as teams. This is ever more important as we grow.

A while back, at the behest of unit193 [1] an area was created [2]. Those
of you who are ops will recall my nagging you to join!

Well, as they said in the Movie "Blues Brothers"... We're putting the band
back together.

It is my proposal that Unit193 be the Point of Contact for things relating
to our lubuntu channels to both the Ubuntu IRCCouncil and freenode.

Whilst we do joke about having 'bosses' etc. Unit193 is not a 'boss', it is
for him to ensure that we get a digest each meeting of anything 'happening'
in the world of UbuntuIRCCouncil and freenode and also raise any issues we,
as a team, have.

If anyone has objections to him taking on that role, now is the time to
say. A -1 will register your vote against. As we all know this guy, I hope
there are none.
 (Although I'm sure he would appreciate a few +1's)

[1]https://wiki.edubuntu.org/Unit193
[2]https://launchpad.net/~lubuntu-irc-ops

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw