Re: IRC person

Hi gang,

I know that I am but a lowly admin, but I challenge ANY one to kidnap /
cajole / interest people in Lubuntu.
I managed to bring into the IRC team another person, Chris [1]

As Unit193 did ask for help, may I introduce Chris [1]

Between them both and Hyperair [3], I hope my job of getting IRC team
together is completed. As we await for the final "vote" As Julien said, it
is up to you as to how the IRC team reports. You have the area [2] , get it
sorted before our next full meeting. We expect to hear about your team
structure.

@unit & chris, Argue it out... but one of you needs to take ownership of
[2] :)

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MrChrisDruif