Re: LxScreenshot update

Just a question. Is it possible or are you planning to make all lx-programs
accept command-line commands? I say this because I was thinking about the
possibility of some theme manager that could call the openbox, gtk, icon
and others change selecting a theme, via command-line. Something like a
Vala front end.

Thank you.

 <http://lubuntublog.blogspot.com/> <http://www.lubuntu.net/>