Re: Possible Bug in /usr/bin/startlubuntu

Hi,

Thanks for your help on this :) Let me comment the 3 points :

Le 12/29/2011 11:32 PM, Axel FILMORE a écrit :

> I would see three problems :
> 1) /etc/xdg/xdg-/usr/bin/startlubuntu doesn't exist and looks weird.
You should have /etc/xdg/xdg-Lubuntu instead. It's a "common" path for
configuration files, using by Xubuntu for example (all it's in
/etc/xdg/xdg-Xubuntu).
It was introduced sometimes ago, but I didn't find any advantage to move
from /etc/xdg/lubuntu to this location.

> 2) /usr/bin/startlubuntu appends /etc/xdg once more.
I fixed it for 12.04, it's already append by a Xsession.d script
(/etc/X11/Xsession.d/60x11-common_xdg_path).

> 3) lxsession parses any $XDG_CONFIG_DIRS/autostart that exists.
Yes, there were complains about applications run twice using autostart,
it's probably because of this. Thanks :) Unfortunately, I'm in the
middle of rewriting this part of lxsession, so I can't include your
patch like this, but I'll make sure the behaviour is correct on the new
lxsession.