Re: Integrate obkey (or the like)?

Le 12/28/2011 02:26 PM, David Reimer a écrit :
> There is a small, fast, simple keybinding utility for Lubuntu available:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/obkey/
>
> I wonder what the thinking might be on whether it (or something like
> it) should get bundled into a Lubuntu base install?
Yes, it's a good idea to include such software. However, before spending
time to package / test / fix it, I would like to know if there are other
applications like this available, and try to pick the best one.

Currently, not having GTK3 support is not a blocker, but we need to have
it in mind when choosing the application. For example, having support
for openbox 3.5.0 is IMO much more important.