Re: Lubuntu Teams

Phill,

I'm up and running now. I'm sorry, didn't reply our email that you sent
previously because I've been so busy and recovering slowly. I feel better
these days and I'm sick of being idle and want to do something interesting
:)

I think it's better to reply that Email to confirm that.

Thank you!

On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 9:02 PM, Phill Whiteside <phillw@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The Wiki / Docs team is now created [1] please feel free to ping me if you
> wish to join!
>
> Regards,
>
> Phill.
> [1] https://launchpad.net/~lubuntu-wiki-docs
>

> On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 4:40 PM, Phill Whiteside <phillw@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Hi wxl,
>>
>> I'll go create a wiki / Doc team on lp. You'll know when it's done as I
>> will add you!
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Phill.
>>

>> On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 4:21 PM, ∅ <maps.backward@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>>  One question: would love to add myself but can't. I have no problem
>>> editing the Lubuntu wiki, however. What am I missing?
>>>
>>> wxl/walter
>>>

>>> On 01/02/2012 02:50 PM, Julien Lavergne wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Following the last meeting, I would like to expose my proposal for the
>>> teams to everyone.
>>>
>>> You can find the summary on this wiki page :
>>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/SubTeams
>>>
>>> Currently, we have already :
>>> - The artwork team (Rafael and Alexander)
>>> - Testing / QA Team (see Phillw mail on the mailing list)
>>> - IRC Team (maybe not yet organised)
>>>
>>> If you have any comments / suggestions, feel free to answer this mail :)
>>> If there is no problem, we can start to work very soon with them.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Julien Lavergne

>> --
>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw
>>

> --
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw

Best Regards,

*amjjawad*
Lubuntu One Stop Thread (Mega
Thread)<http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1844755>
My Wiki Page <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad> | My
Launchpad<https://launchpad.net/%7Eamjjawad> |
My Ubuntu Forum Profile <http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=941822>

*My Actions Speak Louder Than My Words ||** ** I walk by faith, not by
sight **|| Imagination is more important than Knowledge || **Keep It Simple
and Short*