WOW Lubuntu!

Hello Everyone,

amjjawad is back to action yet again :)
I'd like to start my activities with the new Lubuntu Sub Teams by creating
a new project called "WOW Lubuntu". This project has one main target and
aim: reach to as many users as possible.
I for one think that every user who has come across Lubuntu needs to return
the favor to such great system and to do that, he/she can simply JUST TALK
about Lubuntu and SHARE his/her experience/story with someone else.

I believe this is the right time for such move and I think the more we talk
and do for Lubuntu, the more support we shall get.
Lubuntu really deserves that, thus this simple and humble project is a
little pay-back for the great and amazing system (Lubuntu).

https://www.facebook.com/pages/WOW-Lubuntu/251544618247684

Thank you!

--
Best Regards,

*amjjawad*
Lubuntu One Stop Thread (Mega
Thread)<http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1844755>
My Wiki Page <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad> | My
Launchpad<https://launchpad.net/%7Eamjjawad> |
My Ubuntu Forum Profile <http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=941822>

*My Actions Speak Louder Than My Words ||** ** I walk by faith, not by
sight **|| Imagination is more important than Knowledge || **Keep It Simple
and Short*

Follow ups