Re: WOW Lubuntu!

On 01/14/2012 08:56 PM, David Reimer wrote:
HI amjjawad - I'm not a Facebook user, never will be! But if you want
to link to my little blog post about my Lubuntu experience, feel free:

http://adajer.byethost5.com/articles/2011/11/19/lubuntu-is-lite

It is "MY distro" now. ;)

David
p.s. I'm doing a "reply-to-all" and seeing two distribution lists --
is that right?

Just for the info. At Muktware we have created a sub-site called Buntus.com where we will be extensively writing about Lubuntu. So if you guys want to write guest posts or columns about Lubuntu we are ready to publish.

Please let us know.

url Buntus.com

Swapnil