Re: [Lubuntu-wiki-docs] LSC and Dependencies Talk

On 01/15/2012 11:49 PM, amjjawad HOOHAA wrote:
> I've come across MANY questions from users like: "This app has lots of
> dependencies, can I install it on Lubuntu? will that slow my system
> down??"
> What do you think about specially the bold statement:
>
>     It would be nice if the Lubuntu software centre let the user know
>     which packages were also going to be installed, and also if
>     somehow *it could tell the user if the package isn't really
>     designed to go with Lubuntu*.

It would be nice if LSC would maybe list how much disk space would be
left after the install. Maybe that would help a bit. However, is there a
reason why non-Lubuntu-approved apps are are in the LUBUNTU Software
Center? Somehow that doesn't make sense to me.

wxl/walter