Re: [Lubuntu-wiki-docs] LSC and Dependencies Talk

*It would be nice if the Lubuntu software centre let the user know which
packages were also going to be installed, and also if somehow it could tell
the user if the package isn't really designed to go with Lubuntu.*

I didn't understand. Here, LSC shows all the packages that are going to be
installed with the main software.

*However, is there a reason why non-Lubuntu-approved apps are are in the
LUBUNTU Software Center? Somehow that doesn't make sense to me.*

I believe that all the softwares avaiable to Ubuntu needs to be avaiable to
Lubuntu. The user needs to have the freedom to decide what he will install.

att,
Gabriel Salles