Re: LxFind

Hi Stephen,

First of all, thanks for the great work on LXFind, keep it up! :)

Could you please consider changing the GUI of LXFind as the attached
image, it would save a lot of screen space for our users with old
hardware (monitors).

Thank you,
Alexander Andjelkovic

PS: I am currently working on guidelines for how to design
applications optimized for Lubuntu, but I still have a bit to write,
will public it on the list ASAP. This will help our developers create
consistent software for our project and also help other developers
creating software meant for old machines.