lubuntu-irc-ops team mailing list archive

Re: Ubuntu IRC Council

Hi Phill,

First of all, I am not happy in the way they talked about the people who
were opped already. As there are majority against giving OP to the people
here(including me), I don't feel happy to enter into -irc council.

Also, I don't want Lubuntu to find a block from becoming an Official OS. So,
I am stepping down from the powers given to me in the channel.

I do have respect in the irc council. But it will be great if they give
chance for the people who have managed to keep the channel in peace and who
had fun together.

All I can tell to the other lubuntu ops is that, even if we get the rights
to join the irc ops group, it will be like having someone with us, stabbing
on the back.

So Phill,
            I vote for "Move to irc council and step down from lubuntu ops".

I am not happy with their decision of stopping us from becoming official
until we accept and step down.Kindly remove me from the ops.

For irc-ops,

Whomever seeing this, Kindly make a note that your words can hurt every
others who you didn't even come under the points you have mentioned in the
meeting.