lubuntu-irc-ops team mailing list archive

A message from a wise man

i can not, of course, say where this came from. But if you read is carefully
you will know from whom it is.

Yes, hyperair, you say compromise - but our own people are saying that they
(ubuntu councils) are growing cancer that will take us over. Well, this
little good drone is NOT going to be re-assimliated. UBT Died, rotten from
the core... Listen to these words well.

(01:03:09) XXXXXXXXX: biddgest mistake I made with the beginners team,
allowing the ubuntu irc community in, was a great team before they arrived,
now it is only a shadow of it's former self

And if you cannot work out who the creator of UBT was and his warning to us,
then I'll shrug my shoulders and say "I told you so".

(01:03:40) XXXXXXXX: They seem nice at first =)

So, I guess it is not a question for our OP's... it is do we want to see
lubuntu loose its heart? They did it to UBT. At least they did not seem nice
as I kept asking questions.

Do have a think.

If you wish to remove my privalidges from the channels, then go ahead and
do. I'm not prepared to resign from lubuntu when faced with such a simple
threat, you of course can sack me.

Regards,

Phill.
--