From: Mario Behling <mb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 26 January 2012 22:23
Subject: [Lubuntu-comms] Please help to delete spam comments from time to
time
To: lubuntu-comms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I just had a longer session of deleting spam comments. Even though we
deactivated URLs in comments and have Mollom spam checker, some spam
comments get through.

If you already have an account with access rights, please help to
delete spam comments. If not, please contact me. Sometimes those
spammers try to trick us by saying things like "Great post" and "Thank
you", but then they put in a spam link tide to their name.

Comment control on Drupal is here:
http://lubuntu.net/admin/content/comment

Thanks,

Mario