lubuntu-irc-ops team mailing list archive

Stuff for 12.10

Hi guys,

you may have missed this in the concentration on testing of 12.04, but
Julien wants to end the discussion of 'included' software for 12.10 at the
end of UDS-Q (it was sent to the globlal mailing list). I know there have
been discussions about which browsers etc. work better. If there is a
smaller / more featured application, lubuntu wants to know!  Any
application proposed needs to be already in the Ubuntu repositories, so
please do check before you propose.

Use the white board at
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/lubuntu-q-work-items to post
ideas up.

@ our Mac testers / users - This is our first outing with Mac architecture,
so the input from you Mac people is really important. Lubuntu is pretty
flexible, please let us know what you would like added / removed / changed.
I know Julien will do his best to get them included on the 12.10 release
for you.

Regards,

Phill.

--