lubuntu-irc-ops team mailing list archive

Re: IRC Operator training class 12th March 20:00 UTC - tomorrow

Hi all,

the first in a series of training classes on being an IRC operator will take place at 20:00 UTC on 12th March (so in about 23 hours from now). The class will be in the #ubuntu-classroom channel, and we will also be going into another channel to have fun practicing with bans and quiets.

Everyone is welcome to attend, including and in particular our current intake of new operators to the core ops team. If anyone can't attend and wanted to, don't worry, there will be logs available afterwards.

Could everyone who wants to attend please send your freeserve nickserv account name (generally the same as your IRC nick) to myrtti@xxxxxxxxxx or find Myrtti on freenode so that we can get the practice channel set up in advance for you.

Thanks all, and see you tomorrow.

Alan.