Re: Clean non-pae mini.iso install

I think the FAQ has that covered https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PowerPCFAQ#The_iso_is_too_big_for_a_CD.2C_what_can_I_do.3F .
 You can also try copying them to a hard drive partition - I've booted a live CD that way, although the auto installer doesn't like it.  I'm going to mess a bit more with that.Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 15:17:06 -0800
Subject: Re: [Lubuntu-qa] Clean non-pae mini.iso install
From: maps.backward@xxxxxxxxx
To: ojordan12345@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: lubuntu-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

…of course the alternates need to be the right SIZE in order for everyone to test them ;)

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 3:03 PM, o jordan <ojordan12345@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'd prefer it if the mini/net installs were not on the QA tracker.  They've been a good fallback for PowerPC and I wouldn't want to loose them.  We've got enough to test and as has already been said, the installs take a long time and a lot of downloading.  If the alternate CD passes it's testcases then the mini will be okay.

 ojordan