My current list of issues!

General:
I play around with my partitions a lot during testing and for this I generally use the disk utility program.  When I mount something and then click on the link in disk utility to open in a file manager, it wants to spawn nautilus which produces an error.  Has this ever been discussed before on the Lubuntu forums?  I found this bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-disk-utility/+bug/727415 but it doesn't seem to have been acted upon in ubuntu?  Do other Lubuntu users think this is an issue?

PowerPC testing feedback:

The mirror archive error has now been fixed by Colin Watson.

There is a problem with nvram which shows up if you dual boot.  ybin the bootloader can't find /dev/nvram.  I'm looking into it, but my current thinking is it is kernel related https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PowerPCKnownIssues#Ubuntu_12.04_Precise_Pangolin.

Something lubuntu specific: For the powerpc builds would it be possible to remove the chromium icon on the task bar and replace it with firefox?  As you know we don't have chromium and so the icon is just currenty a crossed out symbol.  I haven't raised this as a bug as I wanted to sound out if it was possible?  Also, with the various feature/interface freezes occuring is there time to fix?

Lots of crashes recently such as notification-daemon (I know it is vague, but it is late here).

Network-manager icon doesn't display correctly, but it does in Ubuntu.  Grey background and shows the ethernet symbol (two arrows) when not connected.  Have failed to track down the problem currently.

Persistence for CDs/USB causes a crash of gvfs-gdu-volume-manager.  No idea how to track down the problem with this.  It is the same in normal Ubuntu. Lubuntu-software-manger crashes on startup of desktop.  Why is trying to start anyway?  Is Lubuntu scanning my drives for package archives (and it will find them 'cos I've got lots of CDs on partitions) and then trying to load Lubuntu-Software-Manager automatically?

That's it for now!  The persistence and nvram problems are the most important - debatable if they'll pass the QA testcases.

Follow ups