Architecture: powerpc
Date: Thu Feb 16 16:59:54 2012
ExecutablePath: /usr/sbin/lubuntu-software-center-build-db
InstallationMedia: Lubuntu 12.04 "Precise Pangolin" - Alpha powerpc
(20120216)
InterpreterPath: /usr/bin/python2.7
PackageArchitecture: all
ProcCmdline: python /usr/sbin/lubuntu-software-center-build-db
/var/cache/lsc_packages.db /usr/share/app-install/desktop/
/usr/share/LSC/categories.ini
ProcEnviron: PATH=(custom, no user)
PythonArgs: ['/usr/sbin/lubuntu-software-center-build-db',
'/var/cache/lsc_packages.db', '/usr/share/app-install/desktop/',
'/usr/share/LSC/categories.ini']
SourcePackage: lubuntu-software-center
Title: lubuntu-software-center-build-db crashed with KeyError in
__main__: 'ppc'
Traceback:
_/* Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/sbin/lubuntu-software-center-build-db", line 37, in <module>
     arch = arch_dict[platform.machine()]
 KeyError: 'ppc'*/_
UserGroups:

so we have the same problem. the next question is whether or not the
solution i've proposed fixes it. it should! i have a guess it's the
upgrade in python that makes up the difference.

wxl