Re: Lubuntu 12.04 ppc - xfburn and pcmanfm

well to confuse you more, don't have a problem with xfburn when saying
ok to pcmanfm in 12.04 and i've had the same thing in 11.10 result in
xfburn not seeing the disk. in fact, even saying no to pcmanfm didn't
fix the problem. had to unmount in disk utility. couldn't do than in
pcmanfm without ending up ejecting.

wxl