Re: PPC LiveCD black screens, makes install unusable

I just did a clean install of Ubuntu precise-desktop-amd64 it went well
with all visible screens.  I also noted there was no change to the
current-daily zsync's for Lubuntu desktops amd64 & 386i .. so i would think
the black-grey screens are probably still there.

I will dd a flash drive and start an install if the first screen shows the
ugly black mess I will just abort and report.
nm_geo