From: Paul Gorski <paul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Lubuntu-qa] Still can't install from desktop or alternate .iso
To: lubuntu-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, February 28, 2012, 12:59 PM

Is
 anyone else having this problem? I can't install from recent desktop or
 alternate Lubuntu .isos. The desktop CD boots to a command prompt and
the alternate completes installation but then the install boots to a
command prompt. I have tried the 20120228 daily-live (but not the .1
version) and the 20120227 alternate. This occurs on a G4 eMac.

I've reported this bug previously and would think this would be looked
at as it makes the .iso distributions pretty much worthless.

Sincerely,

Paul Gorski

Sincerely,

Paul Gorski