Re: Still can't install from desktop or alternate .iso

There are currently some issues with ppc (to say the least). The release
candidates for beta 1 are being created to day I can only suggest that you
try the release candidate. We now have a couple of days where things should
not be updated unless there is a request for a re-spin that solves a
specific bug. The alternate does not appear to build until about 23:30 UTC
So at the time of writing, it has not landed.

I've CC'd Julien so he is aware we are having problems.