Re: amd64+mac testing

Hi Lars,

I don't have one to play with, but having had a read on the Mac-Intel FAQ
section at http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1046568 There are two
areas to look at from my limited understanding....

What is rEFIt?

I installed, but Ubuntu won't boot / says "no bootable devices" / has a
blinking cursor!

Are the two sections that spring to mind, as the install "is there", just
the Mac cannot "find" it. AFAIK, you're the only one of us with an
amd64-Mac so it will most likely be better to ask on that forum for help
(Just remember to use the Lubuntu tag when posting there).

Sorry that I cannot be of any real help :/

Phill.