Re: amd64+mac testing

Hi, Phill,

Thanks.

On 3/3/12 3:57 PM, Phill Whiteside wrote:
> Hi Lars,
>
> I don't have one to play with, but having had a read on the Mac-Intel FAQ
> section at http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1046568 There are two
> areas to look at from my limited understanding....
>
> What is rEFIt?
[snip]

Yes, I normally use rEFIt to dual boot, but the QA test cases are single
boot without rEFIt.

> I installed, but Ubuntu won't boot / says "no bootable devices" / has a
> blinking cursor!
[snip]

I think that section is of help.  It says it is easily repairable, so
potentially it is also easy to get it working out of the box as required
in the test case.  There is also a link to an old bug report which
describes the problem, it is listed as solved, but may have come back.

Regards,
/Lars