dig out your old computers...

Hiyas,

Yeah, for the testing of lubuntu [1] [2]

We need some 128Mb RAM machines [2] . These are needed for non PAE chipsets
as well. We need to know if the none PAE system install actually will work.
We only have one with actual hardware as yet, the others are doing it via
VM.

We are also testing mac-ppc stuff, seems okay on G4 with quibbles, but an
extra G3 equipped person would allow a bug to be confirmed as we only have
one person.

For the "new" Intel-Macs, again, we only have one - but that will only get
a bug heat if we have a couple of testers: If you know of any one who could
help on these, please join the lubuntu-qa team, so far it looks still
possible.

The beta 1's are at the usual place
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PrecisePangolin/TechnicalOverview/Beta1

The dailies, as always are spilt between Desktop and alternate. If you need
more information on testing but think you do not know how to do so, please
do reply - Honest, we do not bite from any of the testing teams. It is
frequently that the new comers say something is wrong & the rest of us go
"Dho!, who did we miss that one?"

Please do not see my request to UK list as any attempt to favour one
flavour of *buntu over an other. Each flavour has an important section in
our family.

Thanks,

Phill.
[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu