Re: [Lubuntu-wiki-docs] What is Lubuntu's plan regarding the non-pae kernel?

Hi Phill,

No need to call me boss, I'm just the point of contact. Anyhow, please go
ahead with your suggestion. An other suggestion would be the use of a
"sandbox", a temporary area on someone's own wiki like
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MrChrisDruif/Sandbox where I've been tinkering with
a new header for the wiki/help pages. It can all be "moved" or copied to
the correct area later without problem and free your own sandbox area.
Either way is good, keep me informed.

With metta, Chris