Re: Fwd: Precise Beta 1 Testing Report

Hi Lars,

my apologies, the QA tracker is at
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/204/builds for the current
set of dailies, this list gets flushed each 7 days. When the Release
Candidate for beta 2 is announced I will post the link for it. It is seeing
signs of activity on the Release Candidate that decides if it makes a the
beta 2 release, provided it is passed as installable (even with bugs).
Having a look around that site will let you hone your skills as to what is
needed to log that you have carried out any tests on whatever variant(s)
you have chosen. For lubuntu, the next session of heavy testing will be
before the beta 2, it will be when Raphael has had time to finish the
replacement theme. For amd64 and i686 lubuntu seems nice and stable, it is
the mac architecture that has various problems but some of these could well
not just be lubuntu specific. Having a Rewritable CD is handy, so you can
burn your zsynched iso of both ubuntu & lubuntu to be able to see if a
problem is a general problem (report it to the ubuntu build) or a lubuntu
problem (report it to the lubuntu build). If you are unsure, all testers
are welcome on freenode channel #ubuntu-testers where you can ask questions
about what package to report specific issues to. They're very welcoming to
testers.