From: Chris <cyber.druif@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Lubuntu-wiki-docs] [Lubuntu-qa] Non-pae testing
To: "Phill Whiteside" <PhillW@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: lubuntu-wiki-docs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, lubuntu-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lance" <lbsolost@xxxxxxxxx>, "Steven" <stenten@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 12:38 PM

Aloha,
That tasksel might be a bit beginner friendly, however did anyone test already if Lubuntu Desktop is even added to that? We've only become official this release, that might mean someone could have overlooked it.

Note that it will take a lot more from our side in terms of documentation. Giving a more step by step guidance.
Something to think about.
@Steven: let us know how things will progress.
With metta, Chris