Re: non pae 128MB PC

It looks as if even my PII is more modern than I thought, it is pae
compatible, so it is not good for these particular tests.

I think I have another PC a gateway P5 120 buried deeper in the
shelving system,  however it is noted as 43MB ram  and I do not know
if I have any suitable to get up to 128MB ram, or even if that PC
works. Will try.