Re: 12.04 beta 1 ppc - after installation

Yes, for me too, sometimes, the icon of nm appears in the panel. But
after a definitive configurations it seems to be disappeared
definitively. For the moment i removed network-manager and
network-manager-gnome and installed wicd.

Some add-on:

1) Substituting xfce-power-management by gnome-power-management did
not change anything. Still non suspend to ram (and not even control
for suspend to disk).

2) Is it by purpose there comes no bluetooth installation by default?
I'm pretty much clueless what should be installed to have a gui to
bluetooth. Blueman with pcmanfm, unfortunately, is so slow, that's
unusable (in my debian sid + lxde) browsing a bluetooth device with
obex is fast and smooth . . . ??).