Re: Precise Beta 1 Test: Intel Celeron 366 MHz CPU, 128 MB DDR RAM, 6.5 GB PATA HDD

My guess was that there was the unfortunate combination of low cpu
power and  very little ram available. with the nominal 128MB chips
fitted, task manager indicated 116MB available. For most of the
activity, task mgr reported 109MB was being used. That only leaves
17MB (!) to do anything. Probably a couple of bytes at a time.....

It is an achievement for it to have survived!

With 281MB fitted it is slow and the cpu maxes to 100% a lot but it
does not but does not grind to a halt in that way.

alan c

--
alan cocks