Re: mac G4 testing - missing desktop disc image

I've altered the ubuntu testing team to the typo.

If the daily-live does not boot, then raise a bug for it and add to the
tracker. Does the ubuntu daily-live boot? if not, then the bug would
probably be best raised against ubiquity with 'affects also' set to lubuntu
and ubuntu.