Re: mac G4 testing - missing desktop disc image

You all have been prolific in your emails, and instead of back tracking to find out all what is being discussed:
(I go straight to http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/lubuntu/ and choose the sub-directories I need, not aware of any linking issues)

1) Lubuntu precise-desktop-powerpc.is 20120304 boots on eMac G4 800MHz (this time with Nvidia graphics).
However installer screens are still dark, black. Changing the appearance to Crux with a different background color makes the window readable.
Installs OK after that.
Note: login screen is no longer black with white text following application of most recent updates - Thank you!

-- This .iso does not boot on a G3 iMac 400 MHz, boots to command prompt.

2) Lubuntu precise-desktop-i386 20120304 boots on Intel-based Macbook Pro 17" (circa 2006). Lots of little crashes once it is up and running, all have been reported. Trackpad (mouse) need to be adjusted to get trackpad working - set sensitivity and response to 100, max values.
Isn't there a separate Trackpad preference setting?
Airport Extreme wireless works out of the box following the install (not from CD.) Nice.

Sincerely,
Paul Gorski