From: Chris <cyber.druif@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Lubuntu-qa] Can someone test something for me?
To: lubuntu-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, March 5, 2012, 5:01 PM

Aloha everyone,
Can someone please check for me if "sudo apt-get install python-software-properties" is still necessary on 10.10+ Minimal install?I'm referring to https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Documentation/MinimalInstall and more specifically 11.04 Install method.

As far as I'm informed it was used to add the repository back in the 10.04 days.
To check if the minimal install still works without it, follow all instructions but exclude the "sudo apt-get install python-software-properties" command.

Please contact me for any addition information required.
With metta, ChrisTeam leader Lubuntu Wiki/Docs