Re: Can someone test something for me?

Hi Chris,

That would be one for our non-pae testers, who are writing up instructions
for mini-iso. Hopefully they will get chance to confirm it before we hit
beta 2 as there is a little lull in the chaos :)

Julien will know the answer, but he's still locked in his cave catching up
on stuff following his cold (flu) getting the better of him.

regards,

Phill.